Tuesday, November 02, 2010

 

It's been a while - what's happening

Yikes. Where have I been for 4 years?

Now retired. Doing volunteer work rebuilding wheelchairs and other health equipment for Stride Wheelchairs. For a while I was also volunteering with Computers for Communities but were on a brief - I hope - pause while we find some space where we can setup shop.

I occasionally play music with One Big Smyle but our concerts tend to be at the begining of summer. We do benefit concerts for Autism, Down Syndrome, Aspergers and a community festival for the Main Street association. You can see these concerts on Youtube. Follow the link on our website.

The reason I'm here, my brother Richard is investigating ways to get his writing out to the community other than via e-mail or formal newsletters. I suggested looking into a BLOG.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?